Clearing your temporary internet files and cookies in Microsoft Edge is quick and easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Click the three dots on the top-right corner to open the menu.
- Select 'Settings' from the bottom of the menu.
- Halfway down the list of settings there will be a 'Clear browsing data' heading and a button underneath labelled 'Choose what to clear'. Click on this to see the different options.
- Ensure the boxes for 'Cookies and saved website data' and 'Cached data and files' are ticked.
- Click the 'Clear' button and wait for this to finish. Once it has, you will see the message 'All clear!' under the button.
- Close Microsoft Edge to ensure everything has cleared. You can then reopen it and navigate back to our site.
What should I do if these steps do not apply?
These steps apply to the most recent version of Microsoft Edge. If you're not using the most up-to-date version, the method may be different. Any updates to Microsoft Edge will be delivered through Microsoft Windows updates.
If you'd like to try another browser instead, we find Chrome and Firefox are most compatible with our site.