If you're experiencing functionality issues with the app, you may need to clear your cache. To do so, please follow these instructions:
On an Android device
- Open 'Settings'.
- Click 'Apps'.
- Click on the LiveScore Bet app.
- Click 'Storage'.
- Click 'Clear cache and clear data.'
On an iOS device
- Double tap the 'Home' button.
- Swipe up on the LiveScore Bet app.
- Turn off your device
- Sometimes turning off your device and resetting your internet router for 10-15 minutes can allow your device and connection to refresh and get back to speed.
Uninstall and then reinstall the app
Should you still experience further issues while using the app, it may be beneficial to uninstall and then reinstall it on your device. Your account is recorded on our servers, so removing the app will not affect it.
On an iOS device, you can remove the app by holding your finger on the Livescore Bet icon. Once it begins to shake, click the 'X' to remove it.
On an Android device, hold your finger on the LiveScore Bet icon and drag it into the 'Uninstall' option at the top of the page.
Go to the App Store to reinstall the app on iOS, or visit the Play Store on Android.