If you’ve changed your phone number, you can update it by navigating via > My account > Account details. You can also change your contact preferences to receive offers by email, post and SMS.
My name has changed
For security purposes, name changes can’t be updated by an account holder. If you’ve recently married, changed your name by deed poll or via other legal procedures, we’ll need to verify and update your details by seeing proof of the change.
My date of birth is incorrect
We’ll need to update this for you and verify the new details are correct. You just need to send us any of the following legal documents:
- A colour picture of your driving licence (the front of the photocard)
- A provisional driving licence (the front of the photocard)
- A passport (complete picture of the ID/photo page)
- A birth certificate (complete picture of the whole certificate, as long as it’s in your current name)
- A UK residence permit (the front and back of the card)
For details on how to send documents to us, click here.
My payment method has changed
To change your payment method, log in to your account and navigate to the 'Deposit' tab by clicking 'More'. You’ll then be able to select from the various payment methods we offer.