All match markets are based on the result at the end of normal time, as signaled by the referee’s full-time whistle, unless otherwise stated. This includes any time added on for injuries or stoppages but does not include normally added extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or a golden goal.
Articles in this section
- Bet Settlement - Football 90 mins
- How can I cancel a bet?
- When will my bet be settled?
- What happens to my bet if my selection becomes a non-runner?
- System bet settlement
- What's each-way betting?
- Has my bet been settled correctly?
- What happens if the full 90 minutes are not played in a football match I bet on?
- What happens to my bet if a football match goes to extra-time?
- What happens to my bet if a football match is abandoned?