All bets on matches abandoned before the completion of normal time will be void unless the fixture is continued on the same date (local time). This does not apply to bets on markets determined before the actual interruption of play, or if our rules state otherwise at the time you place your bet.
Articles in this section
- Bet Settlement - Football 90 mins
- How can I cancel a bet?
- When will my bet be settled?
- What happens to my bet if my selection becomes a non-runner?
- System bet settlement
- What's each-way betting?
- Has my bet been settled correctly?
- What happens if the full 90 minutes are not played in a football match I bet on?
- What happens to my bet if a football match goes to extra-time?
- What happens to my bet if a football match is abandoned?