Terms & Conditions
Please see below for the rules applicable to all Price Boosts offered prior to the above date.
1. To be eligible for our price boosts, you must:
a. be a member of Livescore Bet, who has accepted the terms and conditions. You can sign up here.
b. be a resident of the UK (and be located in the UK when you participate); and
c. be 18 years of age or over.
2. Price boosts are subject to maximum stakes and are only available for betting as single selections. Stake limits apply, therefore maximum stakes may vary between individuals.
3. If one or more of your selections in the Price Boost does not participate in the event (is void), your bet will be void.
4. Player markets referring to both halves: If a selected player does not take part in one of the halves of the match, your bet will be void.
5. Prices of Price Boosts are subject to fluctuation and we reserve the right to withdraw them without notice. If prices fluctuate or we withdraw a Price Boost, any qualifying bet you have placed will still be valid at the price you placed against.
6. Any referenced ‘was’ price is correct as at the time first advertised.
7. Price Boost markets on a football match shall be settled based on the result at the end of regular time, which includes injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time or time for a penalty shootout.
8. Price Boost markets on an NFL match shall be settled based on the result at the end of regular time and any overtime.
9. Price Boost markets on a basketball match shall be settled based on the result at the end of regular time and any overtime.
10. For Price Boosts on horse racing markets:
a. no Rule 4 deductions will be made to Price Boosts.b. where there are joint or co-favourites in a race, the horse with the lowest race card number will be taken as the favourite and any ‘Winning Favourites Price Boost’ market on such a race shall be settled accordingly.
11. For Price Boosts on aggregated goal markets, if one or more of the matches from the listed leagues are postponed or abandoned either before or during a match, then all qualifying bets placed across all relevant matches will be deemed void and your stake shall be refunded.
12. "League X : Which team will be awarded the first match goal in the X pm fixtures?” Bets will be settled according to minute when the first goal scored, by match clock, on the specified fixtures. Own goals count for the team credited with the goal. Dead heat rules apply. In case of VAR, the goal will be deemed to have been scored when the ball crossed the line.
All matches must be completed up to the point of the first goal across all fixtures, within the calendar Day, otherwise all bets will be void.
If you need assistance, please click here to see our contact details.